We're David and Holly Hepburn, a husband and wife wedding cinematography team. We created Your Day Films because we love telling impactful stories, and we love doing that together. We not only love shooting weddings, but we love marriage even more. We are passionate about having an awesome relationship with each other, and with every couple that we have the privilege to work with!
As wedding cinematographers, we know intuitively what to capture and how to best tell your story. Those details that you've spent all those months planning, the special moments between you and your fiancé, this only happens once, so trust professionals like us to capture it in a way that you’ll love watching over and over for years to come.
Fun Facts About David:
- He worked on ABC's Lost Season 3 (His name's in the credits of Season 3, Episode 3 and he even got to be a stunt driver for an afternoon for the Season 3 premiere episode).
- He grew up in Hawaii and only learned to surf when leaving for college in California.
- He recently produced and directed a commercial video shoot with The Biggest Loser's Bob Harper.
Fun Facts About Holly:
- She was a nursing major for 1.5 years before switching to Social Work. She has since been a founding director of a non-profit in San Diego that provides safe-housing and recovery for young women who are victims of sex trafficking. (Check out GenerateHope if you're interested.)
- She grew up in a small Central Californian farm town and her rabbit won second place in an FFA contest.
- She recently ran the Disneyland Half Marathon (for the 2nd time!) and is an avid runner/triathlete.
Don't just take our word for it.
"People just CANNOT get over how amazing our highlight video is!! Including myself! I think you guys did an absolutely fabulous job. Everyone keeps saying that it looks like a movie trailer!"
"We love how David and Holly truly captured the essence of our special day!"
Gina + Jason Ibarra
"We are so thrilled that we asked David to film our wedding because we absolutely love our video. After seeing some clips, our friends and family have been asking to see more of it! On our wedding day, David & Holly were professional and non-intrusive. They caught the essence of our wedding on film, capturing memories that we will cherish for years to come. Thank you, David & Holly!"
Joshua + Brittany
Other vendors we recommend
- Continuum Photography (the incredible photography team who shot our pictures above) - Visit site »
- The Modern Picture - Visit site »
DJ / Emcee:
- Mike Hogan - Visit site »
(Seriously, he's the best DJ we've ever worked with)